Admission to Mullen Home
We understand how difficult it can be to place a family member in a long-term care facility. The process and procedures can be daunting at times. Here at Mullen Home, it is our goal to make this process as effortless and comfortable as possible.
Considerations for the prospective Resident:
- Age and financial eligibility;
- Current living situation;
- Current needs, abilities, and health concerns;
- Expectations of the applicant and family members.
Guidelines and process for the prospective Resident:
- Must be 65 years of age or older; all religions welcome;
- Assisted living and nursing facility applicants must already be receiving Medicaid benefits;
- Apartment Residents must be of low income and completely independent in self care.
If you would like more information regarding the admissions process and the availability of rooms and services, please contact the Director of Social Services at firstname.lastname@example.org