As Little Sisters of the Poor, our mission is to care for the elderly poor in the spirit of humble service which we have received from our foundress, Saint Jeanne Jugan. We welcome the elderly as we would Jesus Christ Himself, and serve them with love and respect until death.
Comfort … Dignity … and Compassionate Care
- We care for low-income elderly, regardless of race or religion
- We serve the Residents by acknowledging their needs and treating them with respect
- We help them feel loved and useful
- We strive to have them feel like part of “the family” while respecting their freedom and privacy
- We provide our Residents with secure surroundings
- We engage our Residents with meaningful activities to enhance their health and well being
- We provide for their spiritual needs by offering a daily Mass and rosary; clergy and ministers from other faiths are welcome
- We reject all forms of euthanasia and assisted suicide and protect our Residents from these practices
We are with them in their sickness and they are never left alone in their process of dying
We extend an open invitation to anyone wanting to tour our Home and experience the warmth and graciousness of our Residents and our “Little Sister” hospitality. Please call 303-433-7221 for further information.