Are you a single young woman who loves the Lord deeply?
Who feels drawn to give yourself for the sake of His Kingdom?
If so, God may be calling you to the consecrated religious life…and the Little Sisters of the Poor would be happy to talk with you and accompany you in your discernment.
“…Allow yourselves to be asked by Christ: ‘What do you want to do with your lives?’ May those among you who feel the call to follow Him in the priesthood or in consecrated life reply to the Lord’s call and put yourselves totally at the service of the Church, with a life completely dedicated to the Kingdom of heaven. You will never be disappointed.”
- Pope Benedict XVI, Vatican City, April 28, 2008
What should I do? How do I know if I am called?
- Pray to know God’s will for your life; spend quiet time in His presence.
- Arrange to come for Mass and an acquaintance visit with our religious family and those we serve.
- Volunteer some of your time with us in our apostolate. Whatever gifts you have, they can be used in God’s service. Check out our live-in volunteer program here.
- Check out one of our upcoming vocation discernment opportunities. Contact Sr. Joseph Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and location.
- Visit our national website at www.littlesistersofthepoor.org to read more about our consecrated life and our mission of serving the elderly poor.
Please contact Sr. Joseph Marie at email@example.com for help in your vocation discernment.
Interested young women gather for a special “Day for Consecrated Life” with the Little Sisters at Mullen Home.